Monday, July 5, 2021

Hello July

Once July hits there is a lot going on...mainly leisure related. Consequently, my blog updates get briefer and usually focus solely on the results. I am not sure of the readership of the blog but I view it as a historical document. I want my future grandson to know what happened in 2021 in case he is running Men's Night in 2045.

Last week we had 32 golfers. Skins went on five holes. Winners included Sonny Blackbird / Charlie McNabb ($61.25 on # 2), Dale Martin / Keith Martin ($20.00 on #4), Brad Benton / Jamie Kaskiw ($20.00 on #8), and Jason Gorrell / Ron Susinski ($77.50 on #9).

Closest to the pins were Jim Geekie on #5 and Myles Shingoose on #9. Neither converted their birdie.

The $60.00 deuce pot was shared by Scott Maynes and Robin Kimpinski. Robin's two was a chip in eagle on #1.

Robin added a birdie on #3 to get to -5 on the ringer board. He leads Brad Benton and Maynes by 1 stroke and Darcy Kowalchuk by 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment