Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Almost!

This is a visual representation of what I heard happened last Wednesday. I was away but it was reported that Fred Hyrcak almost had a hole-in-one on #9, coming up 6 inches short while right on line. Nice try Fred. Hopefully someone will hit that jackpot prior to the end of this season. It will be worth at around $3500 tomorrow evening.

I can't report much else from last week other than the prizes. I have been away two weeks in a row so I am looking forward to getting back at it tomorrow. Thanks to the boys who looked after Men's Night in my absence.

Not surprisingly, Fred was closest on #9. Reegan Kominko was closest on #5. Both converted their birdies to share the $60.00 deuce pot.

There were 33 golfers last week buut we were short $10 so prizes were based on the $320. collected.

Skins went on just one hole. Neuf and Milt combined to win $20.00 on #7. There are two holes (#1 and 8) already worth over $100. The sixth hole could also get past that level if we get a good turnout tomorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment