Monday, June 6, 2016

Jason is better than Robin

I didn't go the Mens' Night last week. I do know that Jason Gorrell had the lowest score. Also, I know that Robin Kimpinski didn't. I know these things because that is what Jason told me when I asked him how Mens' night went.

Later when I asked additional questions I discovered that there were 25 golfers, which was way better than the seven the previous week.

Skins went on four holes. Winners included Scott Maynes / Wes Arnfinson ($25.50 on #4) and Darren Ostash / Dale Martin ($20 on #7). Joel Ostash and Mike Susinski combined for two wins cashing in for $20 on both #6 and 8.

Closest to the pins were Wes Arnfinson on #5 and Jason Neufeld on #9. Both converted their birdies to get a share of the $37.50 deuce pot along with Darcy Kowalchuk.

That's all I have for this week. Stay tuned for next week's column when I updated you on the Gorrell / Kimpinski rivalry. I think Jay has to give him ten strokes this Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment