Saturday, May 21, 2016

Happy long weekend!

My shortest blog entries are when I have something going on that limits my time. It's a long weekend and the weather is nice already...so I am just going to do a quick update and get outside.

Among the 26 golfers on Wednesday, several were making their first appearance of the season. I heard lots of guys finished seeding already so that is promising for next week.

Skins went on 4 holes. Winners included Rob Eastcott / Bob Moffatt ($20 on #2), Blake Hunter / Chris Kimpinski ($20 on #6), Dan Stokes / Brad Benton ($46 on #7), and Stephen David / Jason Gorrell ($29.50 on #8).

Closet to the holes were Brad on #5 and Joe Shwaluk on #9. Neither converted the deuce. The only two of the evening went to Darcy Kowalchuk who chipped in on #9 for $39.

Scott Martin recorded a birdie on #1 to move to the top of the ringer board standing with Brad at -3.

Brad moved to the top of the season money list while last year's top winner, Jason Gorrell, recorded his first cash of the year.

I am done. I need to go clean my cart for an 11:00 am tee off. Have a safe and relaxing holiday weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment