Friday, July 19, 2013

Just the Facts

 

Some big shot local insurance agent recently suggested that the Mens' Night blog is more my personal journal than anything else. I don't want to mention the guy's name. Let's just call him Bobbin Bobinski.

To be fair, a lot of what is written is from my perspective...because it is written from my perspective. If no one tells me about anything that happens in their own groups, I am a bit limited in what I can reference.

This week, I will limit my personal reflections and focus on the facts of Mens' Night.

There were 35 golfers.

Three skins were won, including Bob Moffatt / Kyler Demond ($20 on #4), John Gill / Bobbin Bobinski ($32.50 on #6), Les Grills / Scotty Maynes ($64 on #7)

Closest to the pins were Jim Geekie on #5 and Tom Gibson on #9. This is the fourth time this year Tom has had closest to the pin on nine...and three of them were witnessed by Jason Hunter.

Dale Watson and Brad Benton shared the $52.50 deuce pot.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Golf Club

    ReplyDelete